We have carefully planned a 16 Day adventure that will take you on one of the most stunning, yet less travelled routes in Tanzania. This tour is specifically designed for active types who want to get off the beaten track, stretch their legs and enjoy one of the most dramatic walks in East Africa.
The tour begins with luxury lodges and game drives to help you unwind and settle in before you head into the Empakaai Crater. You will be guided by Maasai through the diverse landscapes of the Ngorongoro Crater highlands, learning about local tribes and customs and getting a rare glimpse into a way of life that has defined this part of East Africa for centuries.
$6550 USD Per Person | Twin Share
$790 USD Single Supplement
16 Days | 15 Nights | 24/7/20 to 08/08/20
2 Nights Meru Village | 8 Day/7 Nights Safari | 1 Night Arusha | 5 Nights Zanzibar
- Ngyani village walking tour | Swahili lunch
- Coffee Plantation Tour
- Mto wa Mbo village experience
- Tarangire National Park Game Drive | Mpingo Ridge Lodge + Maramboi Tented Camp
- Ngorongoro Crater Game Drive | Sopa Lodge
- Empakaai Crater and Great Rift Valley Hike
- Lake Natron | Maasai Culture
- Zanzibar | Stone Town | Spice Tour | Warere Beach Resort